Never before has there been a college quite like it. Beginning in 1947, a dream of Herbert Armstrong began to be fulfilled. In that year, Pasadena became the home of Ambassador College. By the 1959-1960 college year, enrollment at the Pasadena campus reached 245 full-time students, and in the fall of 1960 another campus was opened in Bricket Wood, near St. Albans, England. A third campus in Big Sandy, Texas, was added in the fall of 1964. Today, at the three sister campuses of Ambassador College, a total of 1,280 students are enrolled.
Please click the above PDF icon(s) to view or download the full Magazine Article in PDF format.