From such a modest birth, The PLAIN TRUTH has grown and grown. In November 1958, 175,000 were printed. Circulation reached 210,000 by January 1960, and 400,000 just four and one half years later. By August 1964, the Ambassador College Press began publication of The PLAIN TRUTH for the first time on our own new web-fed magazine press in our then newly enlarged printing plant. With the February 1965 issue, The PLAIN TRUTH stepped out with a sparkling, full-color cover.
Please click the above PDF icon(s) to view or download the full Magazine Article in PDF format.