|Sevens & Twelves
Seven Annual Feasts (Holy Days)
- First Day of Unleavened Bread - (Leviticus 23:6-7).
- Last Day of Unleavened Bread - (Leviticus 23:8).
- Pentecost - (Leviticus 23:15-21).
- Feast of Trumpets - (Leviticus 23:24).
- Day of Atonement - (Leviticus 23:27).
- Feast of Tabernacles - (Leviticus 23:34-36, 39:43).
- Last Great Day - (Leviticus 23:36, 39).
Seven Proofs God Exists
- Law demands a lawgiver.
- Life demands a life giver.
- Creation demands a creator.
- Sustenance of law demands sustainer.
- Design in universe demands designer.
- Fulfilled prophecy.
- Answered prayer.
Seven Keys to Understanding the Bible
- The true Gospel.
- Salvation is creation.
- God's dual method.
- God's Holy Days.
- The truth about Israel.
- Bible interpretation of symbols.
- God's Sabbath.
Seven Proofs of the Church of God
- God is ruler.
- The three signs:
a. Weekly Sabbath.
b. Annual Sabbaths.
c. Name of Church.
- The truth about pagan doctrines.
- God's power.
- Health laws.
- True spirituality.
Seven "I Am" Statements by Jesus
- I am the Bread of Life - (John 6:35)
- I am the Light of the World - (John 8:12)
- I am the Gate - (John 10:9)
- I am the Good Shepherd - (John 10:11)
- I am the Resurrection and the Life - (John 11:25-26)
- I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life - (John 14:6)
- I am the Vine - (John 15:5)
Jesus Performed Seven Miracles on the Sabbath (7th Day)
- Jesus healed the withered hand of a man. - (Matthew 12:9-13)
- He casts out an unclean spirit that possessed a man. - (Mark 1:21-25)
- Right after the above miracle Jesus heals Peter's wife's mother of a fever. - (Mark 1:29-31)
- A woman, who was made sick by a demon for eighteen years, is released from her bondage on the Sabbath. - (Luke 13:10-12)
- At a Pharisee's house eating a meal with the host and several lawyers, Jesus heals a man with dropsy on the Sabbath. - (Luke 14:2)
- A man who is disabled, took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the Sabbath. - (John 5:8-9)
- It was the Sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes. - (John 9:14)
Seven Laws of Success
- Right goal.
- Good Health.
- Contact with God.
Seven Laws to Radiant Health
- Maintain a tranquil mind.
- Eat good food, and fast.
- Cleanliness and dress.
- Get plenty of fresh air and sunshine.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Sleep and rest.
- Avoid bodily injury.
Seven Eras of God's True Church
- Ephesus (desirable) - Apostolic Church.
- Smyrna (death) - Nazarine & Ebionites.
- Pergamos (exalted) - Paulitians & Begomiles, Bohemian Brothers, Athyngani.
- Thyatira (sacrifice that which is closest) - Waldenses.
- Sardis (remnant) - Stanberry, Missouri.
- Philadelphia (brotherly love) - Worldwide Church of God.
- Laodicea (judgment of the people) - I know thy works, that thou are neither cold nor hot; I will spew thee out of My mouth.
Bible - Seven Fold
- Law (Luke 24:44 - Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy).
A. Former - (Joshua, Judges, I Samuel, II Samuel, I Kings, II Kings).
B. Latter Major Prophets - (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel).
C. Minor Prophets - (Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi).
- Writings (Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Song of Solomon, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, I Chronicles, II Chronicles).
- Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John).
- Acts (Acts).
- Epistles (EPISTLES OF PAUL: Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews | GENERAL EPISTLES: James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John, III John, Jude).
- Revelation (Revelation).
The Number Seven (7) in the Book of Revelation
- Seven Letters to Seven Churches - (Revelation 1-3)
- Seven Seals and Seven Trumpets - (Revelation 4-11)
- Seven Vials - (Revelation 15-16)
- Seven Candlesticks - (Revelation 1)
- Seven Stars - (Revelation 1)
- Seven Angels - (Revelation 1)
- Seven Spirits - (Revelation 1)
- Seven Lamps - (Revelation 4)
- Seven Horns, seven eyes - (Revelation 5)
- Seven Thunders - (Revelation 10)
- Dragon with Seven Heads & Seven Crowns - (Revelation 12)
- Leopard-like Beast with Seven Heads - (Revelation 13)
- Seven Mountains - (Revelation 17)
- Seven Kings - (Revelation 17:10)
- Every 7th day is the Sabbath.
- Every 7th year is a Sabbatical Year.
- Every 7th Sabbatical Year was followed by a Jubilee Year.
- The 7th Month is Especially Holy Having Three Feasts and Four Holy Days.
- Seven Weeks between Passover and Pentecost.
- Feast of Unleavened Bread - Seven Days.
- Feast of Tabernacles - Seven Days.
- There are seven "Blessed's" in the Book, such as - Blessed are they who read this prophecy, etc.
- The Sabbath is the seventh day.
- The Levitical system of the Old Testament was built on a cycle of seven.
- Jericho fell after seven priests, with seven trumpets for seven days, marched around the wall and blew their trumpets seven times on the seventh day.
- Naaman dipped in the Jordan seven times.
- The Bible begins with seven days of creation and ends with a book of sevens.
- There are seven days in a week, seven notes in music and seven colors in the rainbow.
The number SEVEN is quite conspicuous throughout the Bible. Used as often as it is, it must hold some significance over and above its numerical value. Seven is thought to stand for Completeness, Fullness and Totality. The book of Revelation seems to be built around the number seven.
Twelve Tribes and Who They Are
- Reuben - France.
- Simeon - Scattered.
- Levi - Scattered.
- Judah - Scattered.
- Zebulun - Holland & Netherlands.
- Issachar - Finland.
- Dan - Ireland & Denmark.
- Gad - Switzerland.
- Asher - Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Naphtali - Sweden.
- Benjamin - Norway & Iceland.
- Joseph - (Ephraim - British Commonwealth) & (Manasseh - United States).
- Simon, called Peter.
- Andrew, his brother.
- James, son of Zebedee.
- John, his brother.
- Matthew, the publican.
- James, son of Alphaeus.
- Simon, the Canaanite.
- Judas Iscariot (later Matthias took his place, Acts 1:26).
Twelve Tips for Bible Study
- Set Aside a Regular Time for Study.
- Pray for Understanding.
- Seek Correction and Instruction.
- Realize the Bible is Inspired.
- Let the Bible Interpret the Bible.
- Keep an Open Mind.
- Prove God's Way is Right.
- Study by Subject.
- Mark Key Verses and Passages.
- Meditate and Review on what you are learning.
- Read the Bible Through.
- Be Familiar with Study Aids (Bible Handbook, Concordance, Bible Maps, etc.).
Twelve times "the church of God" is used in the New Testament:
- Acts 20:28 - the church of God
- I Corinthians 1:2 - the church of God
- I Corinthians 10:32 - the church of God
- I Corinthians 11:16 - the churches of God
- I Corinthians 11:22 - the church of God
- I Corinthians 15:9 - the church of God
- II Corinthians 1:1 - the church of God
- Galatians 1:13 - the church of God
- I Thessalonians 2:14 - the churches of God
- II Thessalonians 1:4 - the churches of God
- I Timothy 3:5 - the church of God
- I Timothy 3:15 - the church of the living God
God names things what they are. God's biblical name of the true Church is "the church of God." The name is stated in both singular and plural form in twelve different places in the New Testament.